viernes, enero 27, 2012

January 27, 2012

Merhabalar!

Ok, so I've been busy as you can see.. but I'm going to tell you what I did in this couple of weeks..

I went to Pamukkale:
Pamukkale, meaning "cotton castle" in Turkish, is a natural site in Denizli Provincein southwestern Turkey. The city contains hot springs and travertines, terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water. It is located in Turkey's Inner Aegeanregion, in the River Menderes valley, which has a temperate climate for most of the year.


We stayed with Rotarian families, my family was really nice with me, and they showed me a lot of things about Turkey.. some of them that I already knew.. but they tried to show me anyway. It was nice.


We also went to the "Cleopatra's pool".. yea.. CLEOPATRA.. so we took our things out.. and went inside this hot and nice water while outside you could see snow.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lyH0gTf6NU


I saw the snow for first time.. I went crazy of course.. and we played with the snow... enough time to get tired.. 




Yes.. that's me.. It was really cool when we just went out of the bus.. and we saw the snow.. 


We had a breakfast with Rotarians, and also we went to Hierapolis.. 
An antique Roman city 


It was awesome...


yup.. Awesome.

Then.. I had a role in the "English day" that my school has... 


And after that me (Alfonso Coyotzi) Haley and Emily .. we went to Greece.. 
                                 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario